Sunday, August 5, 2012

Are you a fan of the hit series TRUE BLOOD?

In my daily rounds of reading my favorite blogs, I stumbled across something very exciting.  The HBO hit TV series TRUE BLOOD will not only be getting nail polish made by Deborah Lippmann, but its own cosmetic line, launching exclusivly on HSN (Home Shopping Network for those few who do not know). 
If I am not mistaken, InStyle may have been the first to report of this.  Here is a link toInStyle to find out more: CLICK HERE

Here is a photo that I pulled of of HSN facebook page as well as some links to find out more:



"Facebook Exclusive 24-Hour Preorder: Be the FIRST to preorder the fragrance, inspired by True Blood on 8/8! Learn more: http://ngx.me/hsnv4t8g"


You can clearly see a beautifully designed perfume bottle in the picture above but HSN has not revealed when that will be sold.

Forsaken will include a  deep red nail lacquer called Let It Bleed and a lip color called Bite Me priced at $28.

Another set called Sookie Sookie will include two nail lacquers called Fairy Dust and Human Nature priced at $25.  Again I do not know when this will be sold as they only have mentioned the Forsaken set as of now.



Above is a pictue I copied from SHEfinds.com if you want to read on the article about the nail polish please: CLICK HERE.   You can clearly which color was inspired by a specific character from the series.


Even though I only own to lipsticks of my own, I do remember that TRUE BLOOD once collaborated with Tarte on a eyeshadow palette last fall.  As I think of my old age of my early 20's, I really feel like I should invest in a little make-up but the tomboy in me will only let me go so far.



Please comment below and let me know how you feel.  Are you a fan of TRUE BLOOD and will you be getting any of the products that they plan to release?

No comments:

Post a Comment