Thursday, August 9, 2012

My first attempt at Water Marbling

I would love to say that I got these results on my first try but no.   It took a lot of trial and error and testing different types of polish of all types of brands.  I was so happy I got results I could be proud of.  I wasn't trying to go for a pattern or some type of design, I just wanted to see if I could do water marbling and achieve some sort of look.

I also decided to add rhinestones to my water marble because I thought it would make it look cooler and it's something I have never seen before.  Whenever I look for different pictures of water marble designs, I never see anyone try to embelish their design with rhinestones, chain, studs; just the occasional glitter. 



These are the colors that I used but I didn't included a picture of the black polish because...it is one of a million different black polish that anyone could use and or own.



Dark Pink Polish:  My Favorite Red
Gold Polish:  Good Morning Sunshine



So what do you think of my first try at water marbling?  Do you think I could have done better?  Do you like my color combinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment