Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welocme to my Nail Art Blog

Hello to everybody and nobody.  Seeing is how this is my first time doing a blog and my first post,  I'm sure that no one will even get to see this.

With that being said, welcome to my blog : )  I have a active YouTube channel called sweetbabiescake for about 3 or so years now.  It was my first time posting a video on the internet as well as my first nail art video.  It was for a nail art contest; almost all of my nail art tutorial/videos are for nail art contest.

I really need to start posting videos on my YouTube channel again, it's now August 2012 and I haven't made video since April 2012.  Some personel issues came up but I am not sure if I have the courage to talk about that yet.

Moving on......

On my blog, I would love to keep everyone update on the latest trends in nail polish, upcoming releases from your favorite brands, showcase my own nail art designs, nail polish that I own and any other things I can think of that will keep you intrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment